Expression of interest for the position of Bioinformatics Technician to support BioData.pt training at INESC-ID
An expression of interest has been opened by INESC-ID for the position of Bioinformatics Technician to support training and to be hired in the scope of the ATIVAR.PT program of IEFP to be part of the BioData.pt | ELIXIR Portugal team at INESC-ID.
Masters in Biology, Health or Bioinformatics, or similar.
1. Identify national training needs in data management and bioinformatics.
2. Identify the skills of BioData.pt partners | ELIXIR-PT in these areas and courses already offered by them, with a view to promoting a national training program.
3. Support the development, dissemination, enrollment, preparation and delivery of bioinformatics training actions at BioData.pt | ELIXIR-EN.
4. Implement and maintain an adequate feedback system, during, at the end and in the long term on the courses taken.
5. Maintain comprehensive and accurate documentation of work performed.
6. Participate in the development and improvement of the association's tools, services and repositories.
7. Perform services related to the data lifecycle, namely bioinformatics analysis, data or metadata curation, data preservation and sharing.
8. Perform programming tasks for scripts or small programs.
9. Commit to continuous training, in order to guarantee permanent technical and professional qualification, so that they can perform their duties well.
If you are interested, please contact Ana Portugal Melo (firstname.lastname@example.org).