Description and Goals:
This community aims to establish a calendar of teaching and networking activities to strengthen and grow the community’s reach.
As a member of this Community you will:
- Integrate a network of experts dedicated to the integration of various tools related to structural biology to better understand the function of biological systems.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the seminar, workshop, and community meeting calendars.
- Gain privileged access to the BioData.pt community to access the community initiatives, and share new technologies.
- Promote intra-community collaboration in the form of joint publications.
How it works:
- Main communication channel of the members of this group: Mailing-list and Slack
- Periodicity of meetings: Monthly
- Monthly 3D-BioTalk seminars.
Facilitators: Irina Moreira (UCoimbra) and Manuel Melo (ITQB NOVA).
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com