Description and Goals:
The goal of the Compute Platform is to ensure the operation of ELIXIR-PT | BioData.pt services by providing and maintaining a distributed compute infrastructure and supporting the community in the creation of new services and tools to support all the stages of the data life cycle.
As a member of this Platform you will:
- Integrate a network of experts in cloud, compute, storage and access services for the life-science research community.
- Contribute to the regular dissemination of available infrastructures and software tools.
- Gain privileged access to the BioData.pt platform to the state of the art in compute solutions in ELIXIR at European level.
- Promote BioData.pt tools and services to foster FAIR data management.
How it works:
- Main communication channel of the members of this group: mailing list.
- Periodicity of meetings: bi-monthly.
Jorge Oliveira (IGC) and Diogo Pratas (UAveiro).